I’m tired of being fatigued and only partially healthy. Did some light exercise and inversions. Still sore, but I need to push through. This might be the breaking point for me. It’s time to shape up again. Not having anyone to work out with is going to be hard, but I need to do this. I want to be healthy. Not thin, but healthy. Being tired and feeling crappy while eating shit food is not my thing. It never has been.
what is snoop dogg even doing with his life
uhm excuse u bitch, u mean snoop LION
no he went back to snoop dogg after realizing he hated being rastafarian because his hat was itchy
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
my seventeenth birthday is in a few weeks…and I’m actually kind of sad…i really like being sixteen
but if your sixteen you cant be the dancing queen
thank u little bread stick that made me feel better
this is the best thing to happen to one of my text posts